- 1 package diamond bakery Hawaii graham crackers – about 9 crackers – crushed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 single serving pudding packs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 container of whipped topping
- Pomegranate seeds, figs, crushed graham crackers, and crumbled pumpkin muffin as garnish
- Mix together crushed grahams and melted butter. Press firmly along the bottom of a pie or cake pan. Freeze for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix together pudding and pumpkin purée. Spread an even layer over the top of the graham cracker crust. Freeze for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Top with the whipped topping, covering completely.
- Garnish with pomegranate, figs and crushed crackers, and muffin.
- Freeze until ready to serve.