Skip to content
Mini Cheesecake Bites
FOR THE DIAMOND BAKERY CRUST:
1 cup diamond bakery cookie or cracker crumbs (we used salted caramel mac nut cookie crumbs!)
3 and 1/2 tablespoons salted butter melted
FOR THE CHEESECAKE FILLING:
16 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
1/3 cup room temperature sour cream
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 large eggs room temperature
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CRUST:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a 12-count muffin/cupcake pan with cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the sugar and crumbs. Add in melted butter and mix until all of the crumbs are moistened.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between all 12 liners and firmly press it down into one even layer.
- Bake at 325°F for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside. Keeping the oven on.
INSTRUCTIONS CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth and creamy.
- Add the sugar and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined.
- Slowly mix in the eggs, one at a time, on low speed until just combined.
- Evenly distribute the batter between all 12 liners in the cupcake pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 17-20 minutes or until the tops of the cheesecakes are set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 1 hour.
- Carefully remove from the pan and chill in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Top with desired garnish! We used salted caramel sauce and golden figs!